[Catalyst] Catalyst at NFSHost (Was: How can we parse the path in catalyst)

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 21:37:12 CET 2006

On 2/28/06, Len Jaffe <lenjaffe at lenjaffe.com> wrote:
> While I haven't participated here (just joined this
> list), I have been trying to help the folks on
> nearlyfreespeech.net member forums who've been trying
> to get their catalyst apps running in vanilla CGI
> mode.

I'm the one that actually asked NFSHost to install Catalyst and added
the link to Catalyst's wiki informing that they host Catalyst apps.
So, I got some experience running stuff there.

So, if you or anyone else needs any help on this, I guess I might be
of use. Anyway, I usually don't have any more problems, I just drop it
there, set permissions, configure the data store and it works.

My only complaint is that it's kind of slow. If you want to check
something I've been playing with, see: http://xrl.us/chatlyst (you
need a modern browser since it's somewhat AJAX heavy)

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.