[Catalyst] How can we parse the path in catalyst

Vidya Sagar vsagarkola at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 23:25:57 CET 2006

Ashley,

My deadline is fast approaching and out of those tensions i have been
working on a small bug for hours and couldnot solve it.You said that the a
fellow who has now asked the
same set of questions... 6? times, while ignoring lots of advice
and pointers and even trying to start a flame war.If at all i get solution
there itself why will i raise the issue again and again.Not only to u,but to
each and every one of us that would cost thousands and thousands of dollars
in the real world.So kindly mind your words before abusing others.This is
not fair.Thank you.