[Catalyst] Catalyst::Engine::HTTP::POE

Andy Grundman andy at hybridized.org
Tue Jan 3 16:43:47 CET 2006

Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
> On popular demand, I've written an updated CAHP. It's working with 5.61 in my
> setup, so I'd like others to test it and tell me what I missed.

I've updated the HTTP::POE engine in svn with your version.  Good work!  Bug me
or mst in IRC later and we'll give you svn access.

I also added the full Cat test suite to it, but unfortunately it seems to hang
on the first test.  I tried a few requests with a browser and it seemed to work
there, though.  To run the test suite:

TEST_POE=1 perl -Ilib t/optional_poe-server.t

-Andy