[Catalyst] Wishlist for 2006!

Jess Robinson castaway at desert-island.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 6 12:29:46 CET 2006

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006, Sebastian Riedel wrote:

> After two weeks of intensive World of Warcraft playing and a lot of very good
> food i'm back now and ready to take over the world.
> I'd like to start the new year with a wishlist of things YOU would like to see
> in Catalyst (and related projects).
>
> To get this started, my most important wish (sorry mst) is:
> * Schema support for DBIx::Class (SQL::Translator::Producer::DBIxClass)

I'll take one of those, plus:

A set of single scripts, which will each (given appropriate params),
create some basic sites for various well-known uses, i.e.:
1. a blogging site
2. user forums
3. online shop
4. .. ?

Including detailed instructions on which bits can be changed and how, in
order to change look/feel/content..

(I'm sure theres more things I'd like, I'll come up with them later)

Jess