[Catalyst] Catalyst::Manual::Glossary

Jess Robinson castaway at desert-island.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 6 12:34:22 CET 2006

Hi folks,

I'm collecting suggestions for a glossary POD, which should contain
explainations of Catalyst-specific, or web-framework specific
words/phrases, so we can just use them in our docs, and point people at
the glossary when they get confused..

So far I have:

=head1 Glossary

=head2 Action

=head2 Context object

The context object is an instance of your application, it contains a
request object, a response object, and various other methods and objects
provided by plugins. See L<Catalyst::Manual::Intro>

=head2 Controller

=head2 Helper

A Helper is a utility module used to create models, controllers and views
for your application automatically. See L<Catalyst::Helper>.

=head2 Model

=head2 Plugin

A Plugin is a module which adds functionality to your application, this is
usually done by adding methods to the context object. See
L<Catalyst::Manual::Plugins>

=head2 View

.. Suggestions please!

Jess