[Catalyst] Wishlist for 2006!

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 10:10:11 CET 2006

Here's the outcome for number 4 which I did in the holidays:

http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/Z/ZA/ZARQUON/build_enzyme_app

Which builds a CRUD application in Catalyst::Enzyme from a sqlite
database schema.

The nice thing about the approach that I've taken is that it's a purely
procedural script that explicitly edits the script generated code.  Which is
kind of ... self documenting.

The version I put up on CPAN is really a proof of concept rather than final
code.  Things I am in the process of  adding / fixing:

1.  Ironing out a couple of bugs.
2.  Adding authentication if required (i.e. flags: --with-auth --auth-table
customer (which defaults to user))

and thinking of adding:

3.  Authorization
4.  File upload for specified fields