[Catalyst] [Patch] Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Credential::Password.pm -- typo and debug consistency

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Tue Jan 10 00:41:04 CET 2006

On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 06:47:34PM -0600, phaylon wrote:
> Bill Moseley wrote:
> > I think it does that check for you.  You have to have debug level set.
>
> It checks for the debug levels, but not for Catalyst's debug-flag.

I forgot that I have this:

my @log_levels = $ENV{CATALYST_DEBUG}
    ? qw/debug info warn error fatal/
    : qw/ warn info error fatal /;

@log_levels = split( /,\s*/, $ENV{LEVELS} ) if $ENV{LEVELS};

__PACKAGE__->log( Catalyst::Log->new( @log_levels ) );

Why doesn't CATALYST_DEBUG set the debug log level?  Are they suppose
to be two different levels?

Obviously, you want to be able to check debug before running a bunch
of debug code, but it seems like there's two systems -- $c->debug and
the log levels.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org