[Catalyst] Caching problem?

Dr. Jennifer Nussbaum bg271828 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 17:47:54 CET 2006

 hi,

  I have a Catalyst application that does the usual database thingies. I
  just learned that when database info changes, the pages arent getting
  updated because theyre being cached, so if someone goes to
  www.mysite.com/catalog/view/242, they get the same content even if
  things have changed. Users can "reload" in the browser and get the
  right content.

  Whats the easiest way that this doesnt happen?

  Jen