[Catalyst] Fwd: Catalyst and Modperl question

Balaji Srinivasan balajione at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 07:02:47 CET 2006

It is being loaded. I looked at error_log and I see this message:
[Thu Jan 12 22:54:52 2006] [catalyst] [error] Caught exception in engine
"Can't
locate object method "FIRSTKEY" via package "APR::Table" at
/usr/local/lib/perl5
/site_perl/5.8.1/Catalyst/Engine/Apache.pm line 65."

Is there a version mismatch problem?
Thanks in advance for any help
Balaji