[Catalyst] Fwd: Catalyst and Modperl question

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 07:18:33 CET 2006

On 1/13/06, Balaji Srinivasan <balajione at gmail.com> wrote:
> It is being loaded. I looked at error_log and I see this message:
> [Thu Jan 12 22:54:52 2006] [catalyst] [error] Caught exception in engine
> "Can't
> locate object method "FIRSTKEY" via package "APR::Table" at
> /usr/local/lib/perl5
> /site_perl/5.8.1/Catalyst/Engine/Apache.pm line 65."
>
> Is there a version mismatch problem?
> Thanks in advance for any help

It could be that something's wrong with the perl side of your mod_perl
install (as opposed to the apached shared library) - like maybe you
just have the shared object for mod_perl 2.x but older 1.x perl
modules to go with it.  Perhaps you need another package from wherever
you got your mod_perl package from?