[Catalyst] Wishlist for 2006!

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Sun Jan 15 01:10:56 CET 2006

On Sat, Jan 14, 2006 at 11:56:27PM -0000, Peter Edwards wrote:
> I'd be interested in seeing the source. You could either make your home SVN
> publicly accessible or create a sourceforge.net project and share the source
> through their CVS interface. Sf.net also gives you a variety of compile
> platforms for checking against different operating systems and a high
> bandwidth download site that won't eat into your home net bandwidth.

Hopefully it is publically accessible:

  https://zombie.herlpacker.co.uk/trac-bin/trac.cgi/file/projects/parley/tags/parley-0.05/README

Obviously, ADSL, home machine, no uptime promises, etc.

I wish that SF offered an SVN interface ... I might look into it just to
host tagged up tarballs.

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

This is not an automated signature. I type this in to the bottom of every
message.