[Catalyst] Parley 0.08

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 13:04:55 CET 2006

On Sun, Jan 15, 2006 at 12:10:56AM +0000, Chisel Wright wrote:
> Hopefully it is publically accessible:
>
>   https://zombie.herlpacker.co.uk/trac-bin/trac.cgi/file/projects/parley/tags/parley-0.05/README
>
> Obviously, ADSL, home machine, no uptime promises, etc.

I know a couple of people were vaguely interested in this. It's moved on
to 0.08 now (you couldn't guess from the subject line could you?) It's
got more features than it did before not as many as I'd like it to have
:)

https://zombie.herlpacker.co.uk/parley/

Running on a home machine, so performance may vary

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

This is not an automated signature. I type this in to the bottom of every
message.