[Catalyst] Transactions with mysql - can't locate db_Main

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Fri Jan 20 18:18:42 CET 2006

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 08:47:00AM -0500, Allen S. Rout wrote:

> Matt, I'd enjoy hearing about why you prefer to build your own format,
> rather than using or elaborating SQL::Translator for the purpose?

Last time round, I didn't use SQL::Translator because I didn't know it
existed :)

This time round I will - although DBIx::Class will maintain the schema as
a tree of DBIx::Class::ResultSource objects, because it needs rather more
metadata than SQLT provides and because SQLT needn't care about things like
virtual (DBIC-layer) views, column inflation, etc. etc.