[Catalyst] Re: Catalyst::Example::InstantCRUD RFC

Jonas Alves jonas.alves at co.clix.pt
Fri Jan 20 18:13:44 CET 2006

Cool. :)
I tried the example against one database that have table names with
underscores and it didn't work.
If i have a table named 'foo_bar' the class is named 'FooBar' but your
ucfirst($self->lc_table_name) is returning 'Foobar';
Here goes a litle patch.

--Jonas

39c39,40
<     return Catalyst::Utils::class2appclass($class) .
'::Model::DBICmodel::' .  ucfirst ( $self->lc_table_name() );
---
 >     (my $table = $class) =~ s/.*://;
 >     return Catalyst::Utils::class2appclass($class) .
'::Model::DBICmodel::' . $table;