[Catalyst] Re: Catalyst::Example::InstantCRUD RFC

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 23:35:04 CET 2006

Version 0.0.3 should be available from CPAN soon.

Jonas - thanks for the patch,  I decided to change the name from
table_class to model_class as table_class was less and less
meaningfull.

I also simplified the templates directories, I hope now it will be
easier to describe what should be done in customization.

I made the frist step towards
http://lists.rawmode.org/pipermail/catalyst/2006-January/004537.html.
At least now I don't modify values with GET.

-- Zbyszek