[Catalyst] Newbie Q: Catalyst::Plugin::Prototype

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 22:55:51 CET 2006

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 08:07:03PM +0000, Duncan Ferguson wrote:
>    I am a bit stuck using the above module when trying to set up an
>    autocomplete field, just the same as in the movie demo.
>
>    I have set everything up the same as the demo, but it seems the javascript
>    isnt being included in the web page generated (looking at the page source,
>    all I see are the div elements; all javascripty bits translate to blank
>    lines)
>
>    I have spent today reinstalling all Catalyst modules and dependancies
>    (just to ensure there are no conflicts) downloaded from CPAN yesterday and
>    today, but still not got an idea what is happening.
>
>    Where do I go next to try and trace where my problem is?

Grab a copy of AjaxDemo and see if the AutoComplete example works.
If it does, your modules are ok, if it doesn't you might have an old
copy of Prototype.pm floating around somewhere (this happened to me)

 Subject: Re: [Catalyst] AJAX example ?
 Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:44:46 +0000

is where I posted the tarball.
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

This is not an automated signature. I type this in to the bottom of every
message.