[Catalyst] Newbie Q: Catalyst::Plugin::Prototype

Duncan Ferguson duncan_j_ferguson at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 21:06:47 CET 2006

Thanks for your help, all.  Classic case of PEBKAC*

  Since I have set up some frames on the main page, I hadn't included the  "use Prototype" in the correct controller.  Also, I hadn't twigged  I needed a controller called "AutoComplete" to get everything working  properly.

  In the end, to prove everything worked OK, I followed the transcript of  the demo exactly (incidentally, I think there is a mistake in it for  the current module versions; the template should have been defined in  the stash in Catacolous.pm rather than the AutoComplete.pm - I had  errors about not finding the default template until I moved the  assignment) and got it working.

  Anyhow, thanks

    Duncs

Duncan Ferguson <duncan_j_ferguson at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:  I am a bit stuck using the above module when trying to set up an autocomplete field, just the same as in the movie demo.

* PEBKAC - Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair (from "User Friendly" by Illiad)