[Catalyst] Re: Catalyst::Example::InstantCRUD RFC

apv apv at sedition.com
Fri Jan 20 23:49:37 CET 2006

Nice going.

On Friday, January 20, 2006, at 02:35  PM, Zbigniew Lukasiak wrote:
> I made the frist step towards
> http://lists.rawmode.org/pipermail/catalyst/2006-January/004537.html
> At least now I don't modify values with GET.

In regards to this (from Aristotle):
    *always* a 303 redirect.
    (And please don’t use 302; in practice 302 works because
    browsers have to accomodate that everyone does this wrong, but
    303 is the correct status to use, and is supported just as
    well.)

I'm currently doing this in my successful POST handlers:
           my $status = $c->request->protocol eq 'HTTP/1.1' ?
               303 : 302;

Kosher, yes?

-Ashley