XSUB and Session::FastMmap was Re: [Catalyst] JSON instead of YAML?

Andrew Libby andrew.libby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:09:58 CET 2006

Christopher H. Laco wrote:

>Sebastian Riedel wrote:
>

>>25.01.2006 11:02 Krzysztof Krzyżaniak:
>>

>>Yes, i've already moved the trunk to YAML::Syck, not sure if it's a good
>>idea to have XS prereqs though.
>>JSON somehow feels like writing xml config files... :P
>>

>>--
>>sebastian
>>

>IMHO, moving to a compiled XS module for such a small part of Cat is a
>bad thing. But I'm selfish like that, because it will preclude CatInABax
>from being useful [at the moment]. Unless of course, I feel like
>patching future versions to re-use YAML instead.
>
>-=Chris

What session management plugin are folks using if they
like to avoid XSUB. I'm using Sesison::FastMmap. I
also dislike the idea of having my app dependending on xsub.
FastMmap seemed like a good idea based on my readings
when I first starte my app.

Thoughts?

--
Andrew Libby
alibby at philadelphiariders.com
http://philadelphiariders.com/
Motorcycle Enthusiasm, Fishtown Style

1999 SV650
1999 Laverda 750S
1996 BMWR1100RS
1981 Moto Guzzi CX100 (in Lemans I clothing)