[Catalyst] JSON instead of YAML?

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 20:18:54 CET 2006

1. JSON is very close to being a subset of YAML:
http://swik.net/Ajax/Ajaxian/JSON+%3D%3D+YAML%3F+It%27s+getting+closer+to+truth/ba97,
http://redhanded.hobix.com/inspect/yamlIsJson.html

2. I've heard YAML have problems with whitespace.  This is always a
hot topic, personally I even agree that Python is more readable than
Perl, but everyone would admit that there are problems with
copy-pasting and generally transporting code with significant white
space.

-- Zbyszek