[Catalyst] Session problem

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Thu Jan 26 22:09:56 CET 2006

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 20:54:11 +0100, Wijnand Wiersma wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I assume it is not normal that I get a new session id each request and don't recieve a cookie?
>  From what I read it is enough to have

Correct

> use Catalyst qw/-Debug Static::Simple Authentication Authentication::Store::DBIC Authentication::Credential::Password FillInForm Session Session::Store::FastMmap Session::State::Cookie /;

> Is there any step I am forgetting?
> The docs I have read (and most of them aren't that good) this is all that is needed.

I think the issue is that older versions of Static::Simple would
clash with the session stuff. Try putting Static::Simple at the end
of the plugin list, and see if that helps. If it does, upgrade. Andy
says this was fixed in version 0.12 of the plugin.

Do you have specific requests for documentation improvement? That
would help us improve them.

 /\  kung foo master: /me kicks %s on the nose: neeyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!