[Catalyst] Session problem

Wijnand Wiersma wijnand at nedbsd.nl
Thu Jan 26 22:29:47 CET 2006

Yuval Kogman wrote:
> I think the issue is that older versions of Static::Simple would
> clash with the session stuff. Try putting Static::Simple at the end
> of the plugin list, and see if that helps. If it does, upgrade. Andy
> says this was fixed in version 0.12 of the plugin.

That didn't help.
> Do you have specific requests for documentation improvement? That
> would help us improve them.

No, it is a just big maze for beginners and that has been said before on
this list.
Only working example applications that are not as simple as the ones in
the documentation give good examples.
But only reading other applications is not enough, it is still very hard
to understand every bit.
I guess that is something beginners see but the more experienced people
think it is all so obvious so they don't know how to improve it ;-)

Wijnand