Fwd: [Catalyst] Apache2 problem

Alan Humphrey alan.humphrey at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 02:29:44 CET 2006

Andy -

Thanks.  I've removed all traces of Catalyst from my system and am in the
process of reinstalling (Task::Catalyst) now.  (BTW, I just noticed that
Task::Catalyst installs YAML-0.53.)

Anyway, what is the correct way to install upgrades?  I've just been using
cpan but if it's going to leave deprecated modules hanging around maybe
that's not the way to go.  Any pointers?

- Alan

Engine::HTTP::Base is pre-5.5.  You probably have 2 different versions of
Cat
installed in @INC.

This is also most likely the reason for the Apache error:
/usr/pkg/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Catalyst/Engine/Apache/Base.pm

Engine::Apache::Base is not part of the current Engine::Apache package, it
is
pre-5.5.

-Andy