[Catalyst] Session problem

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Fri Jan 27 19:37:25 CET 2006

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 22:57:17 +0100, Wijnand Wiersma wrote:
> Yuval Kogman wrote:
> >What about a session tutorial?
> >Does that sound helpful? It'll take me about an hour of work.
>
> It does, but I was referring to the whole catalyst thingie, not just sessions.
>
> Clear beginners documentation is lacking, or getting old already.
> For example: the scaffolding movies etc are all based on Class::DBI, but that is not used much anymore if I read the lists correctly.
> Oh well, it could also be me being to dumb ;-)

Here is a start, albeit not for all of Catalyst, just the session
plugin:

	http://scsys.co.uk:8001/169

For Catalyst itself, maybe
http://search.cpan.org/~mstrout/Catalyst-5.63/lib/Catalyst/Manual/Tutorial.pod
is enough - i thought it was pretty good. Perhaps you missed it?

Either way, you can complain to Gavin, he is our doc-boss.

 /\  kung foo master: /me sushi-spin-kicks : neeyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!