[Catalyst] Session problem

David Hodgkinson davehodg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 00:35:36 CET 2006

On 26 Jan 2006, at 21:57, Wijnand Wiersma wrote:

> Clear beginners documentation is lacking, or getting old already.
> For example: the scaffolding movies etc are all based on
> Class::DBI, but that is not used much anymore if I read the lists
> correctly.

CDBI is an incredibly useful, *stable* library that does The Right
Thing almost
all of the time and is in use widely. Don't get sucked into a
religious war.

I'm not sure what's needed to close the clue gap.

*very* simple, useful, demonstrably useful recipes for us n00bs would
be a good
start.

Hm, I feel a clean RH install coming on.