[Catalyst] Session problem

Wijnand Wiersma wijnand at nedbsd.nl
Fri Jan 27 20:42:35 CET 2006

Matt S Trout wrote:
> If you've spotted a bunch of them, maybe you could send us a patch to
> correct them?

I will, is this list the correct place for patches?
The problems I saw are easy to find though.
The line
$context->stash->{message} = 'Passwords don't match!';
has a serious problem as you can see ;-)

The second one I saw is somewhat trickier, I still didn't find the error
in this one:

elsif($passwd1 eq $passwd2)
       {
          $context->config->({%{$context->config},
             ($username => { password => $passwd1}});
          $context->stash->{message} = 'User created!';
       }

but that could be due to my beer and wodka shortage

Wijnand