[Catalyst] Session problem

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Fri Jan 27 20:49:40 CET 2006

On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 20:26:35 +0100, Wijnand Wiersma wrote:
> Yuval Kogman wrote:
> >Here is a start, albeit not for all of Catalyst, just the session
> >plugin:
> >	http://scsys.co.uk:8001/169
> >
> Nice start!
> >For Catalyst itself, maybe
> >http://search.cpan.org/~mstrout/Catalyst-5.63/lib/Catalyst/Manual/Tutorial.pod
> >is enough - i thought it was pretty good. Perhaps you missed it?
> >
> Well, that one has a lot of syntax errors.

Perhaps you'd like to correct them?

Remember that this is community driven, and most people deal with
the little time they have with the things that are most urgent for
them.

Sadly, most of the people that can write a tutorial don't have
writing a tutorial (since they already know it) at the top of their
list ;-)

 /\  kung foo master: /me whallops greyface with a fnord: neeyah!!!!!!!