[Catalyst] forgotten logins

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Sat Jan 28 20:20:02 CET 2006

On Sat, Jan 28, 2006 at 13:32:44 +0100, Wijnand Wiersma wrote:

> So at this point I don't know how to proceed debugging this. I really cannot find why my logged in user is not tied to the session.

Please dump these objects (be very very accurate with respect to
order as well as method/key access) in the request that user should
be in, but isn't:

	$c->session
	$c->{user}
	$c->request

and also list:

	Session plugins (State, Store, etc)
	Authentication Store (credential verifier is not necessary)

Perhaps it's wise if you contact me or anyone else on IRC, where we
can assist you with better response times.

 /\  kung foo master: /me does not drink tibetian laxative tea: neeyah!