[Catalyst] Bugfree development release?

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 19:57:32 CEST 2006

On 7/1/06, Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior <acid06 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/1/06, Marcus Ramberg <marcus.ramberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> > So, we've heard nothing from you guys about the development release. I guess
> > that means one of two things. Either we've made a bugfree catalyst version,
> > or you guys haven't tested it out. If that's the case, this is your last
> > chance. I'm about to leave YAPC NA, and fly back home to norway. When I get
> > back to work on monday morning, GMT+1 , _03 will become 5.70000, unless
> > we've heard anything to the contrary.
>
> Right, I'll try to test an Catalyst application I've got and report the results.

I've just tested and everything seems to be working alright.

One note regarding performance is that, in my case, it seems be a
little bit better. I didn't benchmark it seriously or anything like
that and, usually, the rendering times between refreshes of the same
can vary a lot but the average rendering time seems to have gotten a
little better (i.e. faster) by about 3-5% on some pages. On other
pages I didn't notice any performance differences.

Anyway, I liked the new "shorter" debug output. ;-)

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.