[Catalyst] InstantCRUD issues

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Sun Jul 2 20:20:28 CEST 2006

* Zbigniew Lukasiak <zzbbyy at gmail.com> [2006-07-02 17:10]:
> I am thinking about switching from HTML::Widget to something
> else for InstantCRUD because of that – generating the widgets
> with TT or something should be easier than adding yet another
> XSLT layer, but for now I have no time for that.

See `t/lib/TestContainer.pm`[1] in the distribution for how to do
it without XSLT. (The associated test is `t/07custom_render.t`.)

Then use the `element_container_class` method to set your package
as the container class. It can be called as a class method to set
the container globally or as an instance method to set the
container only locally.

Regards,