[Catalyst] Catalyst Plugin Setup Call

Alexander Schäfer mbalex at temporal.ch
Mon Jul 17 19:45:55 CEST 2006

hi guys,

I'm trying to learn some of the catalyst internals and now I'm stuck
at some particular code, just cant figure out how it works.

The code can be found here:
http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/browser/trunk/Catalyst-Runtime/lib/
Catalyst.pm#L825

It's the one calling all plugins' setup subs.

I wrote a sample script which should simulate the whole process
involed in loading and calling plugins setup.