[Catalyst] Catalyst::Plugin::Server::XMLRPC and Catalyst 5.7000

Alex Pavlovic alex at taskforce-1.com
Wed Jul 19 04:54:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

I found something odd when using the XMLRPC Server plugin and Catalyst 5.7000.
I installed both Runtime and Devel from freebsd ports. When I run
app_server.pl I get ARRAYREF in "Private" column under debug below.  I was
not getting this in the 5.69 however.

[debug] Debug messages enabled
[debug] Loaded plugins:
.----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Catalyst::Plugin::Server  0.09                                             |
| Catalyst::Plugin::Server::XMLRPC  0.09_01                                  |
| Catalyst::Plugin::Session  0.05                                            |
| Catalyst::Plugin::Session::State                                           |
| Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::FastMmap  0.02                           |

[debug] Loaded XMLRPCPath Method actions:
| XMLRPCPath Method                    |
Private                               |

xmlrpc.session.authenticate          | /ARRAY(0x8a0b5f8)                     |

xmlrpc.session.session_valid         | /ARRAY(0x8a0b6f4)                     |

Thanks.