[Catalyst] Tutorial & ACL Problems

Adam Herzog adam at herzogdesigns.com
Fri Jul 21 19:27:33 CEST 2006

On 7/21/06, Derek Buttineau|Compu-SOLVE <derek at csolve.net> wrote:
> Was following along with the tutorial, and encountered a problem with the ACL section,
> access_denied never seems to be called, even though debug indicates that it should be.

Turns out this was due to some sort of conflict between the ACL and
StackTrace plugins. I don't know exactly where the conflict was (it's
all a little beyond me), but nothingmuch updated and released a new
ACL plugin which fixes/works around the problem.

It should be reaching your local CPAN mirror shortly; until then it
can be fetched from
http://pause.perl.org/incoming/Catalyst-Plugin-Authorization-ACL-0.08.tar.gz

-A