[Catalyst] Apache coexistence

Boris Ceranic zextra at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 06:50:59 CEST 2006

I have posted .htaccess solution to the problem few days before. In short:

RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/?script/myapp_fastcgi.pl

# Comment following two lines to disable directory browsing!

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/$
RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/root%{REQUEST_URI} -d [OR]

RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/root%{REQUEST_URI} -f
RewriteRule !^root/ /root%{REQUEST_URI} [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/?script/myapp_fastcgi.pl
RewriteRule !^root/ script/myapp_fastcgi.pl%{REQUEST_URI} [L]

For more in-depth explanation, see:
http://www.mail-archive.com/catalyst@lists.rawmode.org/msg00671.html

Boris