[Catalyst] Apache coexistence

Boris Ceranic zextra at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 06:55:09 CEST 2006

Actually, I haven't answered your question. :) From Apache point of
view, any per-dir configuration, especially Rewrite directives, are
much slower than vhost or server wide directives. So, if possible, go
with Apache <Location ...> tags. If not (in shared hosting
environment), go with this one, or whatever you figure out - just keep
in mind that it is best to do the job as close to the request itself
as possible, and, since Apache is serving requests, it is best to let
it do the job.

Boris