[Catalyst] re catinabox -- have you ever actually done this on a non-root server? Re: Catalyst Documentation

Thomas Hartman thomashartman1 at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 1 17:07:28 CEST 2006

Well I'm pleasantly surprised!

The shadowcat installer worked without a hitch, giving me dbic and
most of the other important goodies. Sorry for all that venting
earlier on.

If I can get InstantCRUD to generate skeleton apps for me with a mysql
back end, as I have here on my SUSE box, I will be an even happier
camper.

I'll also see what I can do about cleaning up the wiki pages on
catalyst with shared hosting, and catalyst on dreamhost.

Reflecting on what a difference three months makes... and keeping my
fingers crossed for the next steps...

thomas.