[Catalyst] Catalyst Documentation

Thomas Hartman thomashartman1 at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 2 17:32:26 CEST 2006

I had another idea, which is to install a local version of perl and

alias perl=/home/me/perl/bin/perl

One nice thing about dreamhost is they give you 20G of storage, which
I am guessing is enough.

Does this sound like a promising thing to do? If so, can someone give
me pointers on the way to build perl locally?