[Catalyst] Catalyst Documentation

Thomas Hartman thomashartman1 at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 2 17:27:49 CEST 2006

OK, dreamhost says I am at cpan version:

Last login: Thu Jun  1 12:02:01 2006 from 195.227.135.235
$ cpan -v
cpan script version 1.03
CPAN.pm version 1.7601

And no, CPANPLUS is not installed. I remember trying to get CPANPLUS
installed a while back, and it wasn't so easy. So, before I try again
-- is CPANPLUS really necessary for the shadowcatInstaller?