[Catalyst] StackTrace hiding errors?

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 18:15:32 CEST 2006

On 6/10/06, Mark Blythe <list at markblythe.com> wrote:
> Has anybody else had this problem?

I hit this same problem last week, running the latest and greatest of
everything AFAIK.  I didn't have time to deal with it properly then,
so I just removed StackTrace from my plugins list and kept on going.

In my case, I was getting an exception from DBIx::Class, but because
of StackTrace the error wasn't showing up in any way/shape/form.  At
the point in the controller code where the exception occured, it was
as if the controller just did a "return".  There was no debug log
output, and no exception page either.  It just rendered my page sans a
few unset stash variables.

I'll try to take a closer look at this on Tues.

-- Brandon