[Catalyst] Remote Method

Francis.Durairaj at in.standardchartered.com Francis.Durairaj at in.standardchartered.com
Fri Jun 23 13:21:57 CEST 2006

Hi All,

   I have one unix server and two windows servers all are connected to
lan. Unix server has a particular folder called 'inbox', I should get
notified immediately whenever a new file comes windows server to this
folder. We can connect to unix server only thru windows server not the
vice versa.
Get me the solution how to implement this.

Thanks & Regards,
Francis
This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy this email
without using, sending or storing it. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay,
interception and amendment. Standard Chartered PLC and subsidiaries ("SCGroup") do not accept liability for
damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.