[Catalyst] Remote Method

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Fri Jun 23 14:18:28 CEST 2006

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 04:51:57PM +0530, Francis.Durairaj at in.standardchartered.com wrote:
> I have one unix server and two windows servers all are connected to
> lan. Unix server has a particular folder called 'inbox', I should get
> notified immediately whenever a new file comes windows server to this
> folder. We can connect to unix server only thru windows server not the
> vice versa.

I think you need to explain more:
1) What does this have to do with Catalyst?
2) What code do you have now that doesn't work?
3) By what means do you expect to be "notified"?

> Get me the solution how to implement this.

That sounds awfully aggressive. Demanding a solution from people doesn't
tend to engender a friendly cooperative spirit. For a start, you can
help us to help you, by explaining in *far* more detail what you are
trying to do, and where Catalyst fits in!

/joel