[Catalyst] I cannot install Catalyst::Model::CDBI

David Rio Deiros drio at console.net
Fri Mar 3 01:29:07 CET 2006

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 06:34:42PM -0500, hkclark at gmail.com wrote:
> On 3/2/06, David Rio Deiros <drio at console.net> wrote:
> > The shared-mime-info package is available from
> > http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software_2fshared_2dmime_2dinfo
> When I ran into that, I went to the URL in the error message
> (http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software_2fshared_2dmime_2dinfo) and
> downloaded one of the RPMs for my system.  That seemed to do the
> trick.

Hi,

I am working on it right now. Unfortunately there is no package for
solaris I have to compile everything by hand and there are some
dependences also.

Did you have exactly the same problem, I mean, you couldn't install
the CDBI helper and then after installing the mini_info it worked?

Thanks for your answer,

David