[Catalyst] print() on closed filehandle Remote at ...

Chunzi chunzi at perlchina.org
Mon Mar 6 10:52:41 CET 2006

using lastest Catalyst, start with myapp_server.pl and IE browser, once the concurrency request happened,
such static stuffs and some dynamic content, server always died and exit as follow:

print() on closed filehandle Remote at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/Catalyst/Engine/CGI.pm line 46.
print() on closed filehandle Remote at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/Catalyst/Engine/CGI.pm line 47.
print() on closed filehandle Remote at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/Catalyst/Engine.pm line 542.

although we can using fast-cgi or mod_perl, but I still hope it can work well under build-in server mode.
I have reported the issue long times ago, but no test case given. try using IE and crazy <F5> refresh.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡chunzi at perlchina.org