[Catalyst] [Semi-OT] New Javascript library

Stephen Keenan keenan at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Mar 6 15:19:41 CET 2006

On the same thread - this site recently posted a cool review of not
only Ajax but also DHTML libraries.

http://www.musingsfrommars.org/2006/03/ajax-dhtml-library-scorecard.html

I certainly picked up a few libraries I hadn't heard of from the
article.

Stephen

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006, A. Pagaltzis wrote:

> Hi all,

well, itÿÿs not actually *that* new, Iÿÿve known about it for a
while; but it just occured to me that not everyone might have
heard of it yet, and it only acquired an AJAX stuff a week ago:

     jQuery ÿÿ New Wave Javascript
     <http://jquery.com/>

Check it out, itÿÿs very neat, mostly self-explanatory, and the
AJAX support API looks darn pretty sweet. Itÿÿs also really small.
There are only few effects, but all the necessary ones are there.

Regards,