[Catalyst] [Patch] Remove address mismatch warnings when using only $c->flash

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Wed Mar 8 10:54:59 CET 2006

This is fixed in trunk...

It's indirectly caused by State::Cookie getting ->sessionid when
storing the cookie, which in turn tries to load the session data to
make sure the session ID is valid.

If there is no such data, it used to complain, but now it lets it
slide...

Sorry about that, flash support was kinda glued on, and I don't
really use it myself, but it's semantics have been improved now
thanks to kd.

Ciao!

 /\  kung foo master: /me supports the ASCII Ribbon Campaign: neeyah!!!