[Catalyst] The 2nd law of debugging (was: Weird error usingCatalyst::View::Mason)

Raphael Kraus rkraus at wildtechnology.net
Tue Mar 14 00:41:29 CET 2006

LOL....

Just saw your post (a tad behind in reading this list at the moment)...

Funny and true! Thanks for the reassurance and explanation. Something to
keep in mind for now before I hit that send button!

Time to add to my library too!

Warm regards!

Raphael Kraus
Software Developer
rkraus at wildtechnology.net
02 8306 0007 Direct Line
02 8306 0077 Sales | 02 8306 0099 Fax
02 8306 0088 Support
02 8306 0055 Administration
1300 13 WILD (9453) National | 1300 88 WILD (9453) Fax