[Catalyst] nothing printed

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 17:07:33 CET 2006

On 3/19/06, Octavian Rasnita <orasnita at fcc.ro> wrote:
> Oh great! Now the test works fine!
> Do you have any idea what is the IE bug that prevents this working?
> I hope I won't have it when using Catalyst with Apache.

I don't know exactly. What I know is that the "-k" option tells the
built-in server to maintain "keep-alive" connections, which is an
addition to the HTTP/1.1 spec (I think). The problem happens because
IE can only do form POSTs reliably using keep-alive connections or
something like that.

When using Apache this isn't an issue, only with the built-in server.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.