[Catalyst] task::Catalyst doesn't copy catalyst.pl to local/script for non-root install.

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Fri Mar 24 16:57:17 CET 2006

On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 03:33:36PM +0100, Thomas Hartman wrote:
> Since CatInABox is down, I did this the hard way, with install
> task::Catalyst. Unfortunately, catalyst.pl doesn''t get copied to
> ~/local/script like it should.

Grrr.  Reminds me of a day of high blood pressure a few weeks ago.

I'd rather grab a huge tarball or tagged svn revision of a make
install tree once a month from the catalyst site that includes a large
number of plugins I don't use than deal with CPAN.  Then only install
the binary dependencies locally as needed.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org