[Catalyst] Patch for Catalyst::Log::Log4perl ; add watch_delay option

Adam Jacob adam at stalecoffee.org
Mon Mar 27 00:34:40 CEST 2006

Hi!

I need to check on the status of Omega's changes to this module; if
they are good for release,  I'll roll this in to that revision and
we'll move forward.

Otherwise, I may make a branch from the 0.01 release and release 0.02
from there.  Either way, look for a new release in a few days with
this rolled in.

Thanks, Stephen.

Adam