[Catalyst] uri_for() question

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon Mar 27 22:51:55 CEST 2006

Bob Faist wrote:
> I have debian running Apache that has a virtual host configuration for
> "webapps.bobfaist.com" which sends the proxy redirect to
> 192.168.1.100.  This is the internal IP for my Mac OS X machine which
> is running the Catalyst app.

Right. Which is the information I asked you to provide in the first place.
Please consider reading http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

The Apache (mod_perl) engines can handle reverse proxying if your mod_perl is
bound to 127.0.0.1; the test server doesn't since it isn't designed for
production usage. I'd suggest installing mod_fastcgi and running your app
using myapp_fastcgi.pl as a better answer for apache-based usage.